Cucumber Salad Recipe
Yield 4 -6
A simple cucumber and onion salad seasoned with flavors of garlic and dill.
- Cut the cucumbers lengthwise and cut in to slices.
- Thinly slice onion into slices.
- Place both in a medium sized bowl.
- In a 2 cup measure, mix the vinegar, olive oil, honey, salt, pepper, garlic and dill and whisk well.
- Pour the mixture over the cucumbers and onions and stir until well coated.
- Store in the fridge for at least two hours to let flavors marry.
- Serve and enjoy. Pairs especially well with grilled meats and summer dishes.
Recipe by Wellness Mama® at https://wellnessmama.com/9428/cucumber-salad/