A simple and easy dinner idea for busy nights... delicious chicken cacciatore over roasted cabbage noodles. Flavorful and delicious!
- Slice onions and put in the bottom of the crock pot.
- Chop chicken into cubes and put on top of onions.
- Mix the tomato paste, diced tomatoes, and spices and pour over the mix.
- Cook in crockpot on low for 6-8 hours or high 2-4 hours until chicken is done.
- If using mushrooms, throw them in for the last 30 minutes.
- minutes before chicken is done, very thinly slice cabbage and saute in oil or butter until soft.
- Serve the chicken mixture on top of the cabbage “noodles”
- Note: Can also cook chicken in the oven over onions for 1 hour if you don't want to use the crock pot.
Recipe by Wellness Mama® at https://wellnessmama.com/8090/chicken-cacciatore/