Chocolate Coconut Energy Bars Recipe
Yield 4 -6
An easy, healthy, grain-free energy bar made with chocolate, coconut and honey for an energy-boosting snack.
- Melt the cocoa butter in a small pan over low heat.
- Add coconut oil and melt.
- Add honey and stir well.
- Stir in cocoa powder.
- Stir in chia seeds (optional) and/or Shredded Coconut.
- Add vanilla, stevia tincture or other flavors to taste (optional).
- Pour into a parchment paper lined 9x13 baking dish and refrigerate for 1 hour or until hardened (can also freeze).
- Cut into squares/bars and enjoy!
I don't recommend eating these in the evening! They tend to give a little too much energy!
Recipe by Wellness Mama® at https://wellnessmama.com/7942/chocolate-coconut-energy-bars/