Beef & Broccoli Stir Fry Recipe
Yield 4 -6
- Marinate beef in coconut aminos at least 10 minutes or as long as overnight
- Cook broccoli in lightly salted boiling water for 3-4 minutes until slightly tender, pour into strainer to remove any excess liquid
- While cooking broccoli, combine coconut aminos, fish sauce and broth in bowl or shake in canning jar until well-mixed, set aside.
- Drain any liquid off beef and put into pre-heated skillet or wok with butter
- Cook 2-3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds or so
- Add sliced onion and garlic, cook 2 minutes
- Add broccoli, cook one additional minute
- Pour sauce over until just heated.
- Top with sesame seeds if desired.
Recipe by Wellness Mama® at https://wellnessmama.com/647/beef-broccoli-stir-fry/