Steak Fajita Salad
Yield 4 -6
- skirt steak, flank steak or similar cut, thinly sliced-about 1/2 lb per person raw weight
- 3-4 bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 3 onions, thinly sliced
- 2-3 hot peppers (optional, I use Chili, Anaheim or Jalapeño)
- spices: garlic, cilantro, cumin, pepper
- lettuce, spinach or mixed greens
- 2 avocados
- Optional: Salsa, sour cream, cheese, fresh chopped peppers
- Thinly slice raw steak (or cooked leftover beef) and toss into pre-heated pan (or Wok) with oil or butter.
- When meat is almost cooked, add onion, peppers and spices and cook until done.
- Put fajita stir fry over greens and top with avocado slices and salsa
- Add cheese or sour cream if desired.
Recipe by Wellness Mama® at https://wellnessmama.com/632/steak-fajita-salad/