Broccoli Cole Slaw Recipe
Yield 6 -8
- 1 large package broccoli cole slaw mix (or 4-5 big sliced thinly)
- 2-3 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- (1 large head or cabbage, shredded, can be used instead of broccoli)
- 3/4 cup homemade mayo or mayo of choice
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons honey (optional)
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder, basil, parsley and celery seed, to taste- I used about 1/2 teaspoon of each
- Whisk the mayo, mustard, lemon juice, vinegar, honey and spices together until creamy.
- Pour over shredded broccoli or cabbage and toss well.
- Store in fridge at least 1 hour or overnight before serving to let flavors meld. If you prefer, you can substitute greek yogurt for the mayo.
Recipe by Wellness Mama® at https://wellnessmama.com/615/broccoli-slaw/