Chia Seed Squeeze Pouches
Simple juice and chia seed pouches made in reusable silicon containers are a great summer treat!
- 1 cup filtered water
- 2 cups of juice of choice- I like pomegranate, tart cherry, or any other unsweetened juice
- 1/4 cup lemon or lime juice (optional- if using a sweeter juice)
- 1/4 cup organic chia seeds
- Optional: sweetener of choice
- Mix all ingredients in a pitcher or mason jar.
- Let sit in the refrigerator overnight so that the chia seeds can hydrate and create a natural gel.
- Pour into pouches and serve!
You can use straight juice and omit the water, but I've found that diluting the juice does not affect the taste much and reduces the natural sugar content.
Recipe by Wellness Mama® at https://wellnessmama.com/53030/chia-seed-squeeze-pouches/