Turmeric Broth Recipe
Yield 4 cups
A simple and delicious turmeric broth adds antioxidants and amazing flavor
- 4 cups of broth
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder or freshly grated turmeric
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon of finely grated fresh ginger (optional)
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon each of cumin, black pepper and salt.
- First, place all the ingredient sin a small saucepan.
- Then, simmer the mixture for about five minutes.
- Finally, blend with an immersion blender (optional) and enjoy.
Any herbs or spices work and can change up the flavor of this recipe.
Recipe by Wellness Mama® at https://wellnessmama.com/5297/turmeric-uses/