Easy Homemade Ketchup
Yield 2 cups
A natural and simple homemade ketchup recipe that kids love.
- Process chia seeds, if using, in a blender or food processor on high speed for 30 seconds or until finely powdered.
- Add tomato paste, vinegar, garlic powder, onion powder, honey, molasses, salt, dry mustard, and spices to blender or food processor.
- Add water and blend on high for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Put in air-tight quart jar and leave in fridge to let flavors meld overnight (or at least two hours).
- Use as you would the GMOhighfructosecornsyrup regular ketchup.
Recipe by Wellness Mama® at https://wellnessmama.com/4999/homemade-ketchup/