Moroccan Stir Fry Recipe
Yield 4 -6
This flavorful and delicious stir fry combines bold flavors and nutritious vegetables for a family-pleasing dish that comes together quickly!
- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breast or thigh (or more for leftovers)
- 1 medium sized head of broccoli or 1 large bag frozen
- 3-4 carrots, very thinly sliced
- 1 onion, very thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/2-1 teaspoon turmeric
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup of chicken broth (or water, or coconut milk)
- Optional toppings: raisins and green olives
- Olive oil, coconut oil or butter for sauteing.
- Chop chicken breasts/thighs into bite size pieces and saute in oil until cooked. I use coconut oil to saute.
- Add carrots and onion and cook about 5 minutes until starting to soften.
- Cut broccoli into florets and add to pan. Saute for another 3-4 minutes.
- Add spices to taste and broth.
- Cook an additional 5 minutes until all vegetables are tender.
- Top with raisins and green olives if desired.
Recipe by Wellness Mama® at https://wellnessmama.com/4958/moroccan-chicken/