Grain-Free Breakfast Pizza
Yield 4 -6
This protein-packed breakfast pizza provides a boost of nutrients for all-day energy!
- 1 lb ground sausage
- 6 eggs
- 4 slices of bacon
- other toppings such as salsa, cheese, sliced green onions, finely diced onions, mushrooms (optional)
- Pre-heat the oven to 375°F.
- Divide the pound of sausage into 8 even parts and use a rolling pin or the side of a glass to flatten to about ¼ inch and place on baking sheet.
- Put the bacon slices on the baking sheet as well (one pan when you can!) and place the baking sheet in the oven.
- The meat will cook for approximately 10-15 minutes in the oven, so while that is cooking, prepare any additional toppings and scramble the eggs in a pan.
- When sausage and bacon are browned and cooked through, remove from oven.
- Place one sausage "crust" on a plate, top with salsa (if using for sauce), scrambled eggs, chopped bacon, veggies, and any other toppings.
- Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 46.7 g
Saturated Fat 15 g
Cholesterol 362 mg
Sodium 1381 mg
Total Carbohydrates 0.8 g
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 37.4 g
Recipe by Wellness Mama® at https://wellnessmama.com/4795/breakfast-pizza/