Healthier Soy Sauce Alternatives
Yield 6 + servings
Homemade soy sauce with beef bone broth, vinegar, spices and fish sauce is a very close-tasting (and much healthier) alternative to store-bought soy sauce.
- Mix all ingredients (except fish sauce) in a small pan and bring to a simmer.
- Simmer for about 8-9 minutes or until reduced by about half.
- Taste to make sure you've reached the desired flavor and saltiness. Add more salt if needed.
- Remove from heat and add fish sauce.
- Stir well and let cool.
- Store in the fridge and use in place of soy sauce as desired.
Recipe by Wellness Mama® at https://wellnessmama.com/37262/soy-sauce-alternative/