The Benefits of Lemon Water
Lemon water can help boost digestion and energy when consumed first thing in the morning.
- 24+ ounces of warm (not boiling) water
- 1/2-1 organic lemon
- 1/2 inch piece of fresh ginger root (optional)
- TIP: Zest the organic lemon first and store in the freezer or dehydrate for easy use in recipes.
- Cut the lemon in half and squeeze one half or the whole lemon into the water.
- Peel and slice the ginger root (if using) and add to the water.
After drinking, swish with some plain filtered water for 30 seconds to make sure the acid from the lemon juice doesn't remain on teeth.
Recipe by Wellness Mama® at https://wellnessmama.com/35192/lemon-water-benefits/