Parmesan and Sea Salt Asparagus
A simple and delicious asparagus recipe topped with optional homemade hollandaise sauce.
- 1 large bunch of asparagus
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil or ghee
- 1 tsp sea salt (or to taste)
- sprinkle of black pepper (to taste)
- 2-3 TBSP of parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Break hard ends off of asparagus- it will naturally break at this point if you gently bend it.
- Lay asparagus flat on baking sheet and drizzle with oil
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and parmesan and toss lightly to incorporate.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until soft and just starting to brown.
- Remove and serve immediately.
Recipe by Wellness Mama® at https://wellnessmama.com/3432/parmesan-asparagus-recipe/