Sriracha Mayo Recipe
Yield 1 .5 cups
A delicious sweet and savory Sriracha Mayo that combines healthy homemade mayo (packed with healthy fats) with Sriracha sauce for a delicious dip or sauce that is good on almost anything.
- Separate egg yolks and whites. Reserve whites for another recipe like coconut macaroons.
- Put egg yolks in blender or immersion blender container and blend until completely smooth.
- Add vinegar, mustard and spices and blend until well mixed.
- Very slowly, start adding the oil while keeping the blender or immersion blender running on low. I start with one drop at a time and increase to a drizzle when it starts to emulsify. With blender still on low, add Sriracha and blend until smooth.
- This mayo will store in the fridge for up to a week.
Recipe by Wellness Mama® at https://wellnessmama.com/3283/sriracha-mayo-recipe/