Slow Cooker Ribs
Yield 4 +
These delicious slow cooker ribs are simple to prepare and a great meal to come home to on a busy day.
- Dice the onion and place at the bottom of a crock pot (at least 6 quarts!).
- Sprinkle the garlic and chili powders, salt and pepper on the ribs an put them in the crock pot also.
- Mix the tomato sauce, tomato paste, vinegar, worcestershire, liquid smoke and sweetener if using and then pour evenly over the ribs.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until tender.
- Toss in sauce before serving.
Recipe by Wellness Mama® at https://wellnessmama.com/3267/slow-cooker-ribs/