Spinach and Artichoke Chicken Recipe
Yield 4 -6
A protein packed take on spinach and artichoke dip that uses chicken as a base for a delicious meal...
- 2 lbs of chicken breast or strips (or one of those bags of frozen chicken)
- 1 package of frozen chopped spinach, very well drained
- 1 large (about 15 ounce) jar of marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 package of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese (optional)
- Garlic powder, salt, pepper
- Chop chicken into bite sized pieces, season with garlic, salt and pepper and place in crock pot for 2 hours (on high) or 4 hours (on low) [Note: This can vary by crock pot.]
- When chicken is almost cooked, add the well drained spinach, can of artichoke hearts, cream cheese, and parmesan cheese.
- Cook for another hour until cheeses are well melted and stir to incorporate flavors.
- Top with mozzarella cheese and serve.
Recipe by Wellness Mama® at https://wellnessmama.com/3237/crockpot-spinach-artichoke-chicken/