Easy Real-Food Ranch Dressing
Homemade healthy ranch dressing with greek yogurt, olive oil, and spices ... and no artificial ingredients!
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup plain full-fat yogurt or Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp dried dill weed (or more to taste)
- 1 small clove of garlic
- 6 TBSP olive oil
- 2 TBSP parmesan (optional)
- sprinkle of salt and pepper to taste
- Put yogurt, garlic, and spices in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Very slowly, add the oil so that it emulsifies.
- Use immediately, or store up to 1 week in the fridge.
Recipe by Wellness Mama® at https://wellnessmama.com/2875/ranch-dressing/