- Chorizo sausage (about 1 pound per every 4 people- sliced or ground)
- 2 eggs (or more) per person
- salsa or enchilada sauce to top
- guacamole to top
- sour cream (optional) to top
- Cheese (optional)
- Cook the sausage in a medium pan and set aside
- Lower heat and drop eggs into the same pan without breaking yolks. Cook until yolks are mostly set but still slightly runny.
- Put eggs on plate, top with sausage, salsa or sauce, guacamole, and cheese and sour cream if desired.
Recipe by Wellness Mama® at https://wellnessmama.com/2867/huevos-rancheros/