Smoked Salmon Dip Recipe
Delicious savory salmon dip with dill and cottage cheese for extra protein. A great appetizer or party snack or wonderful as a quick lunch. Try on crackers or on salad.
- 1 cup cottage cheese (I prefer Good Culture because it has no gums or fillers and is grass fed)
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 8 ounces smoked salmon, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion, finely sliced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (optional- for flavor)
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika (to sprinkle on top)
- Process cottage cheese and cream cheese in a food processor until smooth.
- Add smoked salmon, dill, green onion, lemon juice, and hot sauce and mix by hand.
- Spoon into serving dish and top with smoked paprika.
- Serve on gluten free crackers or with salad.
Recipe by Wellness Mama® at https://wellnessmama.com/285727/smoked-salmon-dip/