Roasted Brussel Sprouts Recipe
Yield 4 +
The dreaded vegetable of childhood can be feared no longer! This delicious recipe will convert even the most adamant opponent of brussel sprouts into a fan!
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash and dry the Brussels Sprouts.
- Chop in to quarters or halves (or let kids help with this step)
- Place on a large baking sheet.
- Slice onion and add to baking sheet.
- Cut bacon in to 1/2 inch pieces and add to baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss to mix.
- Place in oven and bake 25-30 minutes until Brussels Sprouts are starting to brown and bacon is cooked. Toss 3-4 times throughout cooking to prevent sticking.
- If using balsamic vinegar, toss in to pan in the last 5-10 minutes of cooking to let it caramelize.
- Drizzle the mixture with olive or coconut oil and mix well.
Recipe by Wellness Mama® at https://wellnessmama.com/2604/roasted-brussel-sprouts/