Loaded Bacon Cauliflower Recipe
Yield 4 -6
A healthier alternative to loaded baked potatoes made with cauliflower for extra nutrition!
- 1 large head of cauliflower or 1-2 bags frozen cauliflower (defrosted)
- 5 pieces of bacon (preferably nitrite free)
- 1/2 cup (or more) favorite variety of cheese (I used cheddar)
- sea salt
- 1 TBSP butter (optional)
- Cook the bacon in a large skillet until crispy and remove bacon, leaving bacon fat in pan
- Add the cauliflower to the pan, reduce heat to medium-low and cook until cauliflower is tender.
- Add butter if desired and sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Crumble bacon on top of cauliflower, and sprinkle cheese on top of that.
- Leave on heat an additional 1-2 minutes to melt cheese.
Recipe by Wellness Mama® at https://wellnessmama.com/2451/bacon-cauliflower/