Coconut Flour Pancakes Recipe
Yield 12 pancakes
Grain-free coconut flour pancakes that are packed with protein for a healthy and filling breakfast.
- Heat a large skillet or pancake griddle.
- Mix all ingredients except butter or coconut oil with blender, whisk, or immersion blender and let sit 5 minutes to thicken.
- Grease skillet or griddle with 1 Tablespoon coconut oil or butter.
- Use a ¼ cup measure to scoop batter onto cooking surface.
- Cook approximately 2-3 minutes per side until it bubbles and is easy to flip. These do take a little longer than "regular" pancakes, so don't rush them!
- Grease skillet or griddle with additional butter or coconut oil as needed between batches.
- Top with butter (it makes everything better!) and enjoy!
- Make this recipe without the cinnamon for a great breakfast sandwich bread OR
- after all ingredients are whisked together fold in favorite add-ins such as blueberries
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 20 g
Saturated Fat 11 g
Cholesterol 235 mg
Sodium 475 mg
Total Carbohydrates 36.3 g
Dietary Fiber 12.9 g
Sugars 15.3 g
Protein 11.2 g
Recipe by Wellness Mama® at https://wellnessmama.com/2354/coconut-flour-pancakes/