Meatball Shish Kabobs
Yield 4 +
Fun and healthy shish kabobs with pineapple and meatballs.
- To Make Meatballs:
- Mix ingredients by hand until well mixed
- Add extra coconut flour to thicken if needed
- Spice to taste
- Bake on greased baking sheet or cook in skillet until well browned and cooked through.
- Use immediately or freeze for future use.
- To Make Shish Kabobs:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees or heat grill
- On bamboo skewers, alternate pieces of meat and desired veggies (Important: make sure meat is pre-cooked before doing this! If meat is not cooked, put on its own skewers and cook separately)
- Put in oven for approx. 20 minutes until well cooked, or on grill until vegetables are ready and meat is heated.
Recipe by Wellness Mama® at https://wellnessmama.com/2340/meatball-shish-kabobs/