Mashed Acorn Squash
Yield 4 -6
A simple and flavorful roasted acorn squash mash with a hint of coconut oil or butter and real salt.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice squash in half and scoop out seeds. Place face down in a large baking dish and add about 1/2 inch of water.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes (depending on size of the squash) until the skin is easy to pierce with a fork and the flesh is soft.
- Remove from oven and scoop out the flesh of the squash.
- Place in bowl and add coconut oil/butter and salt.
- Serve as you would mashed potatoes or sweet potatoes and enjoy!
Recipe by Wellness Mama® at https://wellnessmama.com/23062/mashed-acorn-squash/