Grilled Pork Loin Recipe
Yield 6 +
Smoked pork loin on an outside grill for a simple meal idea.
- I didn't have time to marinate, so I didn't!
- Rub the butter or oil on the pork loin, coating well.
- Mix spices, salt, herbs etc in a small bowl.
- Rub honey evenly over pork loin.
- Sprinkle powdered spice mix evenly and pat well.
- Put on a grill on low-heat for 60-90 minutes to an internal temperature of 155-160 degrees F.
Recipe by Wellness Mama® at https://wellnessmama.com/2288/grilled-pork-loin/