Coconut Flour Apple Cinnamon Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Grease a muffin pan with coconut oil (or use silicone muffin cups like these).
- Put all ingredients into a medium sized bowl and mix with immersion blender or whisk until well mixed. (I prefer the immersion blender so the coconut oil mixes evenly even if cold/hard.)
- Let sit 5 minutes. This helps the coconut flour absorb moisture and creates a better texture in the finished muffins.
- Use 1/3 cup measure to spoon into muffin tins.
- Bake 12-15 minutes until starting to brown and not soft when lightly touched on the top.
- Let cool 2 minutes, drizzle with honey (if desired) and serve.
Recipe by Wellness Mama® at https://wellnessmama.com/2185/apple-cinnamon-muffins/