Irish Bangers and Mash
Irish bangers and mash- a delicious Irish classic.
- Boil 2 quarts of water and add cauliflower
- Boil until soft and remove from heat.
- While that is cooking, brown sausages in skillet over medium/high heat
- When sausages are cooked, remove from pan and add sliced onions
- Cook onions until soft and add beef broth to deglaze pan
- Add coconut or arrowroot to thicken and spices to taste
- Pour water off of cauliflower
- With immersion blender or hand blender, blend cauliflower, butter cream cheese and spices until smooth.
- Scoop cauliflower "potatoes" onto plate and serve with whole or sliced sausage . Top with onion gravy.
Recipe by Wellness Mama® at https://wellnessmama.com/2085/irish-bangers-mash/