Chicken Vegetable Stir Fry
Yield 4 -6
A simple one-pan stir fry with chicken, vegetables and spices. Excellent over rice or spinach.
- 3-4 Chicken Breasts (or more if you wantleftovers for lunch the next day) or 4-8 thighs
- 3 Tablespoons of butter
- 2 onions
- 3 medium yellow squash or zucchini
- 1 bag frozen broccoli
- 1 teaspoon each of garlic powder, salt, pepper and basil
- Chop chicken and vegetables
- Heat large skillet or wok to medium high heat, melt butter in it
- Add chicken and cook, stirring constantly until cooked.
- Add seasonings (if desired) to chicken as you go
- Add vegetables and cook until slightly soft. I suggest adding onions first, then squash a few minutes later, then broccoli at the end.
- Season more if desired
- Serve when fully cooked
Recipe by Wellness Mama® at https://wellnessmama.com/1826/chicken-vegetable-stir-fry/