Tuna & Apple Walnut Salad
Yield 2 +
- 1 large (or 2 small) cans chunk light tuna (albacore has more mercury)
- ½ cup or more homemade mayo
- 2-3 TBSP dill weed
- 1-2 TBSP honey (optional)
- 1 apple, chopped into small pieces
- 1 rib celery, chopped into small pieces
- ¼ cup walnuts, chopped
- salt, pepper and garlic to taste
- Drain tuna and empty into medium sized bowl
- Add mayo, apples, celery, dill, honey, walnuts and other spices and mix well.
- Serve over large bed of spinach and lettuce.
Recipe by Wellness Mama® at https://wellnessmama.com/1738/apple-walnut-tuna-salad/