Chinese Chicken Stir-Fry Recipe
A simple stir-fry using chicken, napa cabbage or cabbage, and spices with coconut aminos, honey and vinegar.
- Thinly slice chicken and season with salt, pepper, ginger, and garlic and sprinkle with apple cider vinegar. Let sit 5 minutes to marinate.
- Heat 1-2 TBSP of butter or coconut oil in large skillet or wok. Sauté chicken and remove when cooked and slightly brown.
- Thinly slice cabbage, pepper (optional) and onion. Sauté in remaining coconut oil or butter in the same pan until soft.
- Add the chicken back to the skillet/wok and add soy sauce and honey, if using.
- Drizzle sparingly with sesame oil.
- Add more seasoning to taste, if desired.
- Portion out individual servings and garnish with sesame seeds (optional).
Recipe by Wellness Mama® at https://wellnessmama.com/1736/chinese-chicken-stir-fry/