Coconut Flour Protein Waffles
- Crack the eggs into a medium sized bowl and beat with whisk or immersion blender
- Add the melted butter or oil, cinnamon, vanilla and salt and mix well
- Add the coconut flour and mix well (immersion blender is best for getting rid of clumps)
- Batter should be thick. If it is too thin, add a little more coconut flour.
- Spoon into heated and greased waffle iron and cook until light brown and firm to touch (about 3 minutes on mine)
- Serve with a pat of butter and some homemade strawberry syrup (heat frozen strawberries and blend) or pure maple syrup or almond butter.
Recipe by Wellness Mama® at https://wellnessmama.com/1696/coconut-flour-waffles/