Pork Chops and Apples
Sweet and savory baked pork chops with apples are a simple meal idea that kids and adults will love.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Melt butter in baking dish and place pork chops in.
- Season with salt, pepper, rosemary and any other desired spices and pour balsamic vinegar over all.
- Top with apples (I saute them in butter first to make sure the apples get soft)
- Bake in oven 20-30 minutes until an internal temp of at least 140.
- Alternatively, you could cook pork chops and apples together in large skillet. This only takes about 15 minutes.
- Serve with salad and oven baked zucchini.
Recipe by Wellness Mama® at https://wellnessmama.com/1513/apple-pork-chops/