Bacon Chicken Bites
Yield 6 +
Bacon Chicken Bites made with only a few ingredients. One pan and quick to make.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut the bacon slices in to thirds.
- Cut the chicken in to bite-size pieces.
- Wrap each chicken piece with a piece of bacon and secure with a toothpick if needed.
- Place in an oven safe dish (preferably with a rack to keep them off the bottom, but this is not required)
- Mix mustard, honey, and spices and pour/rub on top of each piece of bacon/chicken.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until bacon is browned and chicken is completely cooked.
- Cool slightly and serve.
- TIP: For extra flavor, garnish with a little goat cheese.
Recipe by Wellness Mama® at https://wellnessmama.com/13290/bacon-chicken-bites/