It can often be hard to find grain free, dairy free, healthy options when we get invited to a dinner event or aren’t eating at home. These bacon chicken bites are my solution.
Whenever we go to a friend’s house or potluck, I bring a plate of these to share. That way we always have something we can eat, and I haven’t found many people who don’t like these savory appetizers.
The other best part? These cook in half an hour and only use one dish! They are protein packed and filling and my kids love them. I can put these in the oven, go get ready, and they are ready to go when it is time to leave.
If you are looking for an easy dish to bring to parties and potlucks, I suggest these:
Bacon Chicken Bites Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Cut the bacon slices in to thirds.
- Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces.
- Wrap each chicken piece with a piece of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Place in an oven safe dish or sheet pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together mustard, honey, and spices and pour/brush on top of each piece of bacon wrapped chicken.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until bacon is browned and chicken is completely cooked.
- Cool slightly and serve.
What’s your favorite potluck or picnic recipe? Want to try these for your next outing? Share below!