Bacon Chicken Alfredo Recipe (One Pan)
Yield 4 -6
This simple bacon chicken alfredo comes together in under half and hour in a single pan. One of my go-to meals on a really busy night.
- Cut the chicken into 1/2 inch pieces. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet and add chicken. Saute until chicken is cooked through.
- Once chicken is cooked, add spinach and saute until just wilted. Sprinkle with onion salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder and parsley and stir to combine.
- Cut cream cheese into roughly 1-inch pieces and add to pan. Stir often until cream cheese is melted. While it is melting, rinse shirataki noodles as directed.
- Add to pan and stir until all are heated through and sauce has thickened. If your sauce is too think, you can add 1/2 cup milk or coconut milk (though I've never needed to do this).
- Add parmesan cheese and stir until evenly mixed in and melted. Remove from heat.
- Top with crumbled bacon and parsley, if using, and serve.
Recipe by Wellness Mama® at https://wellnessmama.com/130952/bacon-chicken-alfredo/