Cincinnati Chili Recipe
Yield 6 +
A healthy copycat recipe of Cincinnati style chili with hints of cinnamon, cloves and dark chocolate. Try it!
- Pour broth in to large stock pot and add ground beef.
- Bring to boil and simmer for about half an hour.
- Add diced onions, tomato sauce and spices and reduce to medium low heat.
- Simmer for at least two hours until chili has thickened. Add water if needed during this time.
- For best flavor, refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight and reheat.
Our favorite ways to serve are "1-way" with plain chili topped with onions or over eggs. This is also delicious over roasted cabbage "noodles."
Recipe by Wellness Mama® at https://wellnessmama.com/12924/cincinnati-chili/