Sesame Garlic Broccolini Recipe
Try this flavorful broccolini recipe that has hints of garlic and toasted sesame for a fast and sophisticated side dish.
- Bring 4 quarts of water to a boil in a large pot.
- Add broccolini and cook for 5 minutes, until tender.
- Pour water off and return broccolini to pan.
- Drizzle with sesame oil and sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper.
- Squeeze the lemon juice over the broccolini.
- Toss to combine and serve immediately.
Recipe by Wellness Mama® at https://wellnessmama.com/128059/broccolini-recipe/