Simple Pickled Red Onions Recipe (In Less Than 5 Minutes)
Yield 1 pint
These simple but sophisticated pickled red onions add incredible flavor to any dish. Take 5 minutes and make them right now!
- Thinly slice the onions, leaving them in rings for easy use.
- Carefully place the rings into a pint size jar and sprinkle with the salt and other seasonings.
- Pour the vinegar over the rings to fill the jar and put the lid on.
- Leave at room temperature for two hours so flavors can meld.
- Transfer to the refrigerator for up to two weeks (though ours are usually gone in a couple of days!)
Recipe by Wellness Mama® at https://wellnessmama.com/127248/pickled-red-onions-recipe/