I’ve been making my own cleaning products for years. When I first started, there weren’t any recipes or tutorials available online and there was a lot of trial and error… mostly error.
Natural Home Products that Work
Did you know, for instance, that vinegar and liquid castile soap together make a nasty slimy mess? Or that vinegar is better for making pickles than for cleaning many surfaces?
I didn’t, but I definitely found out the hard way!
Now, there are dozens of pre-made “green” cleaners available. Some are really good, but all of them are much more expensive than making your own.
Over the years, I’ve saved hundreds of dollars (and avoided putting dozens of plastic bottles in landfills) by making my own cleaners and you can too!
I found a company that shares my passion for natural cleaning products (pre-made and homemade) and you can get most of my natural cleaning supplies for free this week:
One of the questions I get most often when I post DIY cleaning recipes is:
Where did you get that awesome spray bottle?
and I didn’t really have a reliable source for them. I’d ordered some online before but they hadn’t always been great quality and I refused to recommend a bottle that would stop working a few weeks after purchase.
When Grove Collaborative offered to create a limited edition Wellness Mama + Grove glass spray bottle (made in the USA) for homemade cleaners and print my cleaning recipe right on the back and send it to you for free, I jumped at the chance!
What is Grove Collaborative?
Great question. They used to be called ePantry and I had heard of them but never tried them until recently. Now, I order many of our household staples from them, including:
- Toilet paper
- My favorite razor ever
- Glass spray bottles
- Washing soda
- Bon Ami
- Wool dryer balls
- Laundry soap
The best part… this week, you can get several of my favorite things for free:
Never tried Grove Collaborative? You get all of this:
- 16-ounce Glass Spray Bottle
- Metal Cleaning Caddy
- Orange Essential Oil
- Bon Ami Cleaning Powder
- 60-day free VIP trial and free shipping
That is a value of over $40 at completely no cost when you try $20 of their products. In fact, when I ordered, I got $70 worth of products I already love and use for under $25 with the discounts and free products including:
- Glass spray bottle
- e-Cloth microfiber
- Orange essential oil
- Liquid castile soap
- Apple cider vinegar
- Dish Soap
- Kitchen sponges
- Baking soda
- Bon Ami
Click here to lock in your free products and savings!
Already a Grove Member?
If you are already a Grove customer, they’ll add a pack of walnut scrubber sponges to your next order at on cost. Just click here.
How it Works
- Go to Grove Collaborative by clicking here.
- Take a simple 4-question quiz to help them find your favorite products.
- They will create a custom cart of products for you to try and add the spray bottle, microfiber cloth and essential oil for free. It will also apply free shipping.
- Change or delete any products you don’t want (just keep at least $20 in there to get the free stuff!)
- Check out, save tons of money and free stuff shows up at your house!
- If you join their VIP program, you always get free shipping + 5 free gifts each year!
The things I ordered were substantially less expensive than the same things at our local store and I now get natural toilet paper and recycled razors (two things I ALWAYS forget at the store) delivered automatically.
Reasons I Like Grove Collaborative:
- Flexible delivery schedules — automatically receive monthly shipments or edit delivery dates to get products exactly when you need them
- Custom baskets — They make suggestions, but you can always make changes or add/remove products
- No surprises — you’ll get two reminder e-mails (one week and one day before a scheduled shipment) so you can make any necessary changes
- Great customer service — They have an entire Community Happiness team!
- Free Stuff Through Monday– Until Monday, you can get some of my favorite things for free! (Unfortunately, they can’t ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada).
With all the money you’ll save, grab some good coffee or herbal tea and spend 30 seconds making this simple homemade cleaner.
Important Disclaimer: I worked with Grove to create this spray bottle and free offer for you, but it is not a sponsored post. If you choose to grab these free products, I do receive an affiliate commission, which helps me keep the blog up and running. You receive discounted and free products and my thanks for supporting my website! See my full disclaimer here.
Ever tried Grove? What are you waiting for?