Grilled Yellow Squash Recipe
Yield 6 +
A delicious and simple way to prepare yellow squash or zucchini during the warm summer months.
- Heat the grill to medium heat.
- Cut ends off yellow squash and cut into slices vertically (about 1/2 inch thick).
- Whisk together the olive oil, garlic powder, salt, pepper and cumin (or other spices).
- Brush onto the slices of squash.
- Grill for 5 minutes per side until just starting to soften and slightly blackened on the grill lines.
Recipe by Wellness Mama® at https://wellnessmama.com/119194/grilled-yellow-squash/