Breakfast Egg Muffins
Yield 4 -6
Easy breakfast muffins baked in bacon cups for a protein packed and delicious meal anytime.
- 12 pieces of nitrate free bacon
- 1/2 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 bell pepper, finely chopped
- 10 eggs, beaten (with 2 TBSP milk or cream, optional)
- 1/4 cup cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Line each cup of the muffin tin with a piece of bacon.
- Put chopped onion and pepper in the bottom of the muffin cups.
- Pour egg mixture into the cups.
- Bake about 30 minutes (ovens vary) until eggs are set. Top with cheese (optional).
- Can be wrapped in foil and easily reheated on-the-go.
Recipe by Wellness Mama® at https://wellnessmama.com/1084/breakfast-egg-muffins/