Sweet Pepper Steak Salad Recipe
A healthy and flavorful salad of leftover steak topped with sweet peppers and homemade dressing.
- Leftover cooked steak (flank, ribeye, strip, etc)- About 1/4 lb per person
- Thinly sliced sweet peppers (any color)
- Baby Spinach or lettuce blend
- Sliced Tomatoes
- Grated Raw Organic Cheese (optional)
- Put lettuce or spinach on plate.
- Thinly slice steak and put on lettuce/spinach.
- Top with sliced veggies and dressing of choice (optional).
- Told you that was easy! Enjoy!
Recipe by Wellness Mama® at https://wellnessmama.com/1076/sweet-pepper-steak-salad-recipe/