Wellness Energy Bars
Yield 6 +
A simple and healthy meal on the go bar that is similar to a Cashew Lara Bar.
- Put nuts into food processor (or Vitamix) and chop until in small pieces. Remove and put in bowl.
- Put dates and raisins (any combination of the two that equals 1/2 cup total) into the food processor and pulse until playdough consistency. It will start to clump together when it is done.
- Mix the two ingredients by hand until well incorporated and the consistency of stiff playdough or cookie dough. (You can do this all in the food processor also)
- Roll between two sheets of wax paper to a 1/2 inch thickness and cut into bars. (Or make it really easy and just roll into energy balls!)
- Wrap in wax paper, plastic wrap or snack size ziploc bags (or glass containers if you aren't giving to kids) and store in fridge until ready to use.
Recipe by Wellness Mama® at https://wellnessmama.com/1047/energy-bars/