Wellness Energy Bars Recipe
Yield 6 +
A simple and healthy meal-on-the-go bar that is similar to a Cashew Lara Bar.
- Put nuts into a food processor and chop into small pieces.
- Remove and put in bowl.
- Put dates and raisins (or any combination of the two that equals ½ cup total) into the food processor and pulse until playdough consistency. It will start to clump together when it is done.
- Add fruit paste to the chopped nuts and mix them by hand until well incorporated and the consistency of stiff playdough or cookie dough. You could also do this in the food processor.
- Roll between two sheets of wax paper to ½ inch thickness and cut into bars. Or make it really easy and just roll into energy balls!
- Wrap in wax paper, plastic wrap, or snack size ziploc bags (or glass containers if you aren't giving to kids) and store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 2.7 g
Saturated Fat 0.2 g
Sodium 1 mg
Total Carbohydrates 12.2 g
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
Sugars 9 g
Protein 1.5 g
Recipe by Wellness Mama® at https://wellnessmama.com/1047/energy-bars/