[Note, this is an old post from 2011.]
In case you didn’t get the insinuations in the quiz, or just didn’t feel like participating… Here is the announcement:
(borrowed from the brilliant and creative couple at LittleDewBaby… as my attempts at such choreography would not be nearly as clever…)
We’re expecting #5… due in the spring!
And not that any of you would ever ask, but I figured I’d proactively include these answers in case the random people I meet in the grocery store happen to read my blog:
- Yes, we do know what causes that (and yes, we rather enjoy it!)
- Yes, we do have a TV
- No, we are not crazy (ok, maybe a little)
- Yes, my hands are wonderfully full, I am blessed
- Yes, actually, we are Catholic
- Yes, I’ve heard of birth control, I’m not a fan of artificial hormones actually
- Yes, they are all mine
- Yes, they have the same father
- No, it really isn’t your business if we are stopping or not (specifically addressed to random checkout clerk at the store who has asked the same question 5 times, including asking if I’m going to have any more while I’m visibly pregnant)
- No, we are not getting “fixed” as clearly nothing is broken
- Yes, we do get time to ourselves sometimes (obviously)
Thanks so much for reading and for playing the brain teaser challenge! I promise WellnessMama.com won’t turn into a pregnancy blog, though I do plan to take the opportunity to once a week write on a pregnancy/birth/fertility related topic since I get a lot of questions about them.
If you are pregnant as well, check out all of my pregnancy related posts, including this one about the prenatal care options I chose (and which ones I skipped) and these top ten pregnancy books that I found helpful.
I’ve also compiled an ebook of all of my top pregnancy and birth resources, including the supplements I take while pregnant, the diet I follow, my routine and resources that helped me have natural births (and a vbac). It also includes a list of supplies I packed for hospital births and how I prepared for my home births, as well as some tips for getting baby in a good position for birth.
Do you have any specific pregnancy or birth related questions you’d like me to write about in the coming months? Let me know in the comments below!
If you have kids, how did you tell family/friends that you were expecting? Share below!