In case you didn’t get the insinuations in the quiz, or just didn’t feel like participating… Here is the announcement:
(borrowed from the brilliant and creative couple at LittleDewBaby… as my attempts at such choreography would not be nearly as clever…)
We’re expecting #5… due in the spring!
And not that any of you would ever ask, but I figured I’d proactively include these answers in case the random people I meet in the grocery store happen to read my blog:
- Yes, we do know what causes that (and yes, we rather enjoy it!)
- Yes, we do have a TV
- No, we are not crazy (ok, maybe a little)
- Yes, my hands are wonderfully full, I am blessed
- Yes, actually, we are Catholic
- Yes, I’ve heard of birth control, I’m not a fan of artificial hormones actually
- Yes, they are all mine
- Yes, they have the same father
- No, it really isn’t your business if we are stopping or not (specifically addressed to random checkout clerk at the store who has asked the same question 5 times, including asking if I’m going to have any more while I’m visibly pregnant)
- No, we are not getting “fixed” as clearly nothing is broken
- Yes, we do get time to ourselves sometimes (obviously)
Thanks so much for reading and for playing the brain teaser challenge! I promise WellnessMama.com won’t turn into a pregnancy blog, though I do plan to take the opportunity to once a week write on a pregnancy/birth/fertility related topic since I get a lot of questions about them.
If you have kids, how did you tell family/friends that you were expecting? Share below!