I had many requests for a monthly payment option for Wellness Mama Meals Lifetime membership , and I’ve finally figured out the tech side of how to provide a payment option.
Instead of the one-time price, you’ll be able to have lifetime membership to my grain-free, dairy-optional, kid-approved meal plans that are released each week for four (smaller!) monthly payments!
You’ll receive full access to the meal plans, recipes and printable shopping list with referenced ingredients, so you’ll only have to shop once a week and will easily be able to provide your family with healthy meals.
The focus of the Wellness Challenge this week is optimizing diet, so I’ll be offering my meal plans until next Wednesday (2/29)! For this week ONLY, you’ll get lifetime access to the meal plans, plus two free Digital Cookbooks: “Decadent Desserts” and “Salad Dressings and Sauces! (and the new payment option!)
In case you missed it before, each week’s meal plan includes:
Your meal plans each week will include:
- Seven days of healthy, easy dinner recipes with cooking instructions
- Suggestions for healthy breakfasts and lunches that fit your family’s tastes
- Snack and dessert ideas (yep, even dessert!)
- A detailed shopping list that easily takes into account the size of your family so that you have the amount of food you need without wasting!
- Suggestions of when to cook extra of certain foods so that you can re-purpose leftovers into lunches and other meals and reduce your prep time
- Full instructions for making the implementation of a healthy diet an easy adjustment for your family
- Easy reference lists of foods to avoid, which ones to eat in moderation and which you can eat as much of you want!
- Downloadable PDF versions of your meal plan and shopping list, as well as the ability to login and access them at any time.
- Free access to future membership upgrades, e-books, and bonus materials before anyone else can get them!
- Access to me via the included forum for questions about nutrition, recipes, or health.
- A wonderful community of like-minded people who are on the same health journey.
Also, keep an eye out, as I’ll be randomly emailing some of you with gift cards for Tropical Traditions in the next day or so! I’ll also be announcing another great giveaway in the middle of the week for some other great products to help re-stock your kitchen!
I’ll also be picking one meal plan lifetime subscriber (full pay or payment plan) and refunding your sign up fee as a way of saying thanks (and you’ll still have full access!)
On a personal note, thank you all so, so much for your kind emails and messages full of prayers and encouragement for my husband and for our family. He is still in the hospital, but we are really hoping he will be able to come home tomorrow and that life will get back to somewhat normal! I am so touched by all of your kindness and I feel incredibly blessed to be a part of this amazing community that you have all helped me build! Thank you!