This is one of my favorite easy chicken recipes… In fact, it never lasts long enough to get a picture…
Bacon Apple Crock Pot Chicken Ingredients:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (can also be done with a whole chicken or thighs)
- 2 apples- peeled, cored and grated
- 1 cup homemade barbecue sauce -or Mitch’s (sugar sweetened) and Nature’s Hollow (xyitol sweetened) are both decent options if you don’t make your own
- 8 pieces of bacon
How To Make:
- Wrap each piece of chicken in 2 pieces of bacon and place in bottom of crock pot.
- Mix grated apple and barbecue sauce and pour over chicken.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours until done.
- We enjoy with homemade cole slaw or sweet potatoes.