Healthy meal plans have made a massive difference in my family’s health. I’m including a sample here of a full meal plan with shopping list and recipes for you. I hope it’s helpful to you in making a switch to eating more whole and real foods. Enjoy!
Wednesday: Pork Chops with baked apples served with spinach salad
Thursday: Chili and salad
Friday: Baked Fish of choice with baked cauliflower and sweet potatoes.
Saturday: Roast with Onions served with sweet potato fries, broccoli and salad
Sunday: Baked Chicken, Broccoli, and winter squash. (or leftovers if I don’t feel like cooking)
Shopping List Note: this shopping list is designed for 2-3 people, so adjust up as necessary!
- 3 lbs ground beef or turkey
- 8 chicken breasts or 16 thighs (or more if you will eat it)
- One 3-4 pound roast of choice
- 2 pork chops (or more if you want leftovers)
- 2 servings fish of choice (or more if you want leftovers)
- 2 medium size sweet potatoes
- 1 medium to large winter squash (acorn or butternut)
- 1 bag carrots
- 1 bag onions
- 1 red pepper (optional)
- 1 Small bag of apples
- 2 or more heads Romaine Lettuce
- 1 Large bag or box of spinach
- 2 medium or 1 large zucchini or squash
- 2-3 tomatoes (optional)
- Any other vegetables you want for salads or snacks including cucumber, more carrots, celery, peppers, etc.
- 3-4 lbs frozen broccoli
- 3-4 lbs frozen cauliflower
- 2 cans diced tomatoes
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 can tomato paste
- 1 pound butter (organic is best)
- cheese (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
- 3 dozen eggs (not dairy, I know, but in the same area)
- Cumin (spice aisle)
- Chili Powder (spice aisle)
- Hot sauce (optional)
What’s your favorite meal plan?